Physical posters will be displayed at the NS Building (a short walk from the meeting venue). Posters will be viewed in two (2) sessions as outlined below.
Presenters should be at their posters for their entire poster viewing session and posters should not be removed early. The organizers of the ISID 2023 Meeting are not responsible for posters left unclaimed as of 12.00 on Saturday, 12 May. Unclaimed posters will not be returned.
• ODD Poster #’s (for Session 1) can be installed on Wednesday 10 May from 14.00 or on Thursday, 11 May from 10.00 at the NS Building.
• EVEN Poster #’s (for Session 2) can be installed on Friday 12 May from 10.00 at the NS Building.
Materials for attaching your poster will be available at the venue. If you have used our Poster Printing Service, please collect your poster at the registration area.
ODD Final ID/Poster #’s
• Late-Breaking ODD Final ID/Poster #’s
• DISMANTLE ALL ODD POSTERS by Thursday, 11 May at 20.00
EVEN Final ID/Poster #’s
• Late-Breaking EVEN Final ID/Poster #’s
• DISMANTLE ALL EVEN Posters by Saturday, 13 May at 12:00